Invitation to Attend
Following on from the success of the 2014 combined ISANA/ANZSSA conference, the 2017 Annual Conference will be jointly organised by ANZSSA and ISANA on the beautiful Gold Coast, Queensland, famed for its stunning endless beaches, restaurants and natural beauty.
The theme for the conference is ‘Widening Perspectives of Student Success’.
The conference will give us the opportunity to explore and discuss the many factors that contribute to the overall student success, both within and outside the classroom. There will be an exciting program of speakers, workshops, social activities and lots of networking opportunities. Delegates will be able to share successful strategies, engage with key stakeholders and develop important partnerships.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Gold Coast in December 2017.
|Mary Ann Seow
ISANA International Education Association
Australian New Zealand Student Services Association Inc.
13 September 2017
11 October 2017
15 November 2017
DOCTORAL CONSORTIUM SPONSOR
NAME BADGE SPONSOR
POCKET PROGRAM SPONSOR
WELCOME RECEPTION SPONSOR
STUDENT BURSARY SPONSOR
Sponsors will be recognised as keen and vital supporters of the field. Visit the sponsors page for more information.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Who Should Attend
The conference will be of benefit to anyone who has an interest in the quality of the student experience, including Australian and New Zealand delegates from the following professions and organisations:
- Health practitioners
- Staff working in student recreation departments
- Student guild advocates
- Mentor program staff
- Mediation and conflict resolution staff
- Chaplaincy and multi-faith support
- Careers advisors
- Student wellbeing advisors
- Equity staff
- Academic advisors
- First year experience practitioners
- Student support service managers and directors
- International student advisors and counsellors
- Exchange/Study Abroad coordinators
- Coordinators of student services
- Learning and Language providers
- NZAID and AusAID liaison officers
- International office administrators
- Admissions officers
- Accommodation officers
- Students and teachers
- International marketing managers
- Government personnel
- Overseas government, consulate and embassy officials
- International educators from around the world
- International education and recruitment agents
- Researchers in international education
- Supporting companies such as accommodation providers and insurance providers
- And anyone else with an interest in the quality of the student experience
The Honourable Curtis Pitt
Professor Lily Kong
Professor Karen Nelson
- Bronwyn Gilson (ISANA)
- Brad Inglis (ANZSSA)
- Clare Moseley (ANZSSA)
- Catherine Gomes (ISANA)
- Cathy Stone (ANZSSA)
- Annie Andrews (ANZSSA)
- Mary Anne Seow, National President, ISANA International Education Association
- Jordi Austin, President, Australian New Zealand Student Services Association Inc.
- Tom Bayliss-Hack
- Sarah Sekulic
- Samantha Hilbig
- Karen Davis
- Christie White
The Australian and New Zealand Student Services Association Inc. (ANZSSA) is a professional association for people with an interest in the role of support services in post secondary education.
We are focused on:
- The quality of the student experience
- Supporting and empowering students to achieve their educational and life goals
- Enhancing student wellbeing and development
- Improving student success and persistence
- Providing outreach to students at-risk
- Raising institutional student retention rates
For more information, please visit the ANZSSA website at anzssa.com.